Safety Officer - Dublin 15 (1543)
Entered: 25 Sept 2018
Safety Officer - Dublin 15
Our client is the leading construction building and civil engineering top tier main contractor in their industry and are highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. They insure a high level of quality in all of their work and due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience that their team holds. They are now seeking an experienced Safety Officer
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees working on site.
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan, including Risk Assessments specific to
- The project, are drawn up prior to the commencement of work.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for
- Tool Box Talks inductions ect
- Degree Qualified
- Have strong self management skills.
- Have strong Quality and Audit experience
- Minimum 5/10 years solid experience on construction sites, ideally working with a main contractor.
Please send your CV to Aoife at email@example.com or call me on 01-4569899