| We are seeking a Junior Health and Safety Officer on a permanent basis in our Office based in Portlaosie Co. Laois
Working with our safety Advisors on projects in a number of locations the role will involve.
The deal candidate will:
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees working on sites.
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan, including Risk Assessments specific to the project, are drawn up prior to the commencement of work.
- Method Statement compilation and review of Method statements.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File
We offer an interesting working environment. We invest in our people and provide training and personal development opportunities. In this role, you will join an outstanding construction company who undertake major projects in sectors including residential, commercial, Fit-Out, and industrial. You will be joining an established Health and Safety team and have the opportunity to shadow a Senior Health and Safety Advisor.
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have relevant experience.
- Have strong self-management skills.
- Have strong Quality and Audit experience
- IT skills required, e.g. Microsoft Office.