Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Junior Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 20 Feb 2018
|Our client, a large main contractor, requires a Junior Health & Safety Officer for a civil and building project in Cork
We need someone with the following experience:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Possess a minimum of 2 years H&S experience preferably on a construction site although manufacturing or pharmaceutical experience will be considered
- Will be experienced in either civil and building works
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors & completing all the relevant paperwork
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions & toolbox talks
- Be proficient in IT
There is a 2 year contract on offer and you will be working under the safety lead on the project.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC319'.
|Apply using your CV:|