|I am seeking a Health and Safety Officer on behalf of a market-leading Civil Engineering company.
About the company:
My client is a Civil Engineering Company which has established itself as an industry leader in Ireland, allowing them to expand internationally in recent years. They are experts in their field and offer services in water & wastewater, pipelines, tunnels, roads and bridges, and shafts and caissons.
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Develop, promote and maintain a strong, pro-active health & safety culture on site
- Communicate and co-ordinate the adoption of industry best practices in health and safety
- Develop project-specific health & safety strategies, programmes and plans
- Implementation of the site Health and Safety Induction Training programme
- Coordinate reviews of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Establish a process of active health and safety monitoring through audits and inspections of site conditions and contractor activities
- Recording and reporting of site Health and Safety KPI metrics using predefined leading and lagging indicators
- Ensure full compliance with local and national Health and Safety legislation
- Co-ordinate the development and implementation of health and safety programmes and initiatives designed to continually improve performance
To register your interest, please forward your CV to Sean Duggan at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please feel free to contact me on +353 (86) 140 9795 or +353 1 513 4797.
- H&S Degree Qualification
- Minimum 1 years related work experience
- Proven Health & Safety record
- Knowledge and experience in H&S Legislation, H&S Procedures in particular maintenance of company policies and procedures with a view to continually monitoring legislative updates and best practice guidelines.
- Strong communication skills.
If you are seeking a Health & Safety position but the above doesn’t match your criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide.