Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
180 Templeogue Rd,
Terenure, Dublin 6W
Tel: +353 (0) 1 910 4044
Health and Safety Manager
Entered: 22 July 2018
|Acrow Recruitment is recruiting a Health and Safety Manager to work with a leading building contractor. Our client is based in Galway and their projects are generally in the West, Midlands and East of the country.
· Ensure strict adherence to company safety policies and procedures.
· Identification of new or revised applicable Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation and ensuring compliance against existing legislation.
· Development and maintenance of the Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
· Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications.
· Demonstrating company values and competencies.
· Working with Project Teams to Develop and Maintain Project Specific H&S Documentation.
· Conducting regular site inspections.
· Preparation and presentation of monthly Health and Safety reports.
· Attend project meetings to review Health and Safety standards.
· 3+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety Managers role with construction companies.
· Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Organised, with the ability to manage time effectively.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.
|Apply using your CV:|