Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Health And Safety - Cork - Contractor
|Location: Cork City
Entered: 22 July 2018
|Azon Recruitment have been retained by a leading Building Contractor who are actively seeking a Health + Safety Officer for a Cork based position .
About the company:
My client have grown rapidly since they were established almost 50 years ago and have multiple offices both within Ireland and abroad. They encompass a variety of sectors including the following: Commercial, Hospitality, Education, Pharmaceutical and more.
About the role:
* Cork based position
* Become part of a company that have developed into a leading player through consistent performance to date
* Attractive Salary Package on offer, that is flexible based on experience
* Excellent opportunity to grow with an established industry leader
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
* Support the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager with developing the company's SHEQ management systems
* Produce H + S reports from audits and inspections
* Promote a positive Health + Safety culture based on open communication and engagement
* Be able to offer the construction team advice of H + S related matters
* Conduct investigations if required
* Delivery of HSE processes, procedures, standards and systems.
* Actively participate in the promotion of health related risks and training on site.
* Maintain relevant quality and environmental control procedures in accordance with the Company's Integrated Management System.
* Oversee and review site performance by completing routine inspections and audits, including analysis of all risk assessments and method statements.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|