Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 22 July 2018
|Ward Personnel require a Health & Safety Officer to look after a number of building sites in Dublin City.
You will be provided with transport and will report to the safety manager.
There is a permanent position with a main contractor immediately available.
We need someone with the following experience:
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Possess a minimum of 4 years' H&S experience on a live construction site, preferably a building project
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors & completing all the relevant paperwork
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions & toolbox talks
- Be proficient in IT
If you are interested in this position and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC393'.
|Apply using your CV:|