Job detail view & apply
|Priority Construction Ltd
162 Clontarf Road
Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 22 Feb 2018
|Priority Construction Limited require an experienced Health and Safety Officer. This role will be based from one large site in the Dublin area and may involve visiting several sites around Ireland. It is a full-time permanent position.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carry out site safety inspections across the company.
• Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
• Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors.
• Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site.
• Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions.
• Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
• Ensuring compliance with accredited ISO standards
• A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel.
• Experience in the construction industry is desirable.
Priority Construction Limited is a CPD accredited company and is committed to learning and development. As an employee you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment. Priority Construction Ltd. are an equal opportunities employer. Salary Negotiable.
|Apply using your CV:|