|Health & Safety Officer
Vacancy Ref. 01522
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for a Health & Safety Officer in Cork.
The company is one of Ireland's leading general building contractors, delivering high quality, sustainable construction projects. The projects can range from new builds, refurb's, extensions to fit-outs and renovations.
- Deliver on the H&S compliance requirements on the Site
- Advise and instruct on various site safety-related topics & deliver Toolbox Talks
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize H&S training of site personnel as required
- Inspect site and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to project management team
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 866 6878 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.