Health & Safety Officer - Dublin City (2437)
Entered: 24 Sept 2018
Our client is an Irish construction company proudly serving their customers more than 20 years. They specialise in New Building Construction, Refurbishment & Fit-Out, Infrastructure projects, and Demolition works.
The company seeking for an experienced Health & Safety Officer to work with their construction team in Dublin City.
Primary Responsibilities as Health & Safety Officer
- Provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Officer
- Carry out site safety inspections across the company
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation
- Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
- Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions
- Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
- A HSE Degree or /a construction related Degree/Diploma with post grad HSE qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar HSE role, preferable with main Contractor
- Have strong self management skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Full clean Driving license
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.