Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
EHS Officer - Dublin - Company Car
Entered: 22 July 2018
|Azon Recruitment require a Health + Safety Officer to cover a number of sites in the Dublin region. Our client is a progressive contractor that will offer a competitive package including a company car.
There is a permanent position with a Top Tier contractor that specialises in building projects.
- Hold a minimum of a Diploma qualification
- Possess a minimum of 4 years' H + S experience on a live construction site, preferably a building project
- Be familiar with all aspects of site safety systems
- Be comfortable supervising sub-contractors + completing all the relevant paperwork
- Be capable of carrying out site inspections, site inductions + toolbox talks
- Be proficient in IT
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|