Our client is seeking an experienced EHS Engineer/Officer to start working on a project in Kildare.
As an EHS Officer you will work on
- Safety Behavioural Observations of all company personnel and vendors.
- Proactive monitoring contractors safety compliance
- Focus on Daily walk of work areas including logistical support routes, docks, skips, material storage lay down areas etc.
- Active participation in good catch program.
- Collate Good Catch numbers, SPA, SBO’s
- Upload Good Catches onto AIMS.
- Checking GA1 & GA2s and MEWP daily check lists, Ladder, mobile scaffold tags, PA Tags, hot works etc
- Review Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) from contractors.
- SMBWAs leadership
- Other duties as required by your line manager.
As an EHS Officer you will have
- Level 8 Degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, persuasion and perseverance
- High English abilities
- At least 3 years’ experience in a safety officer or engineering role.
- Recognised EHS qualification:
- Qualified Engineer and/or EHS professional with a minimum standard of CMIOSH (Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) or GradIOSH (Graduate Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) or national equivalent an advantage
- Formal Environmental qualification. Membership of a professional body such as the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment or national equivalent will be a distinct advantage.
- Qualifications and memberships for professional bodies relating to construction safety will be a distinct advantage.
Please send your cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.