Job detail view & apply
|Asgard Cleanroom Solutions Ltd.
Unit E, Sark Business Pk., Purcellsinch,
Dublin Road, Kilkenny.
Tel: 056 7771771
|Location: Visits nationwide and across Europe
Entered: 22 June 2018
|Purpose of the Role
This role which focuses on providing effective co-ordination support to the EHS department. It requires active participation in the maintenance and development of key EHS programs.
Environmental, Health & Safety
- Provide effective support to the EHS department.
- Will actively participate in the maintenance and development of key EHS programs.
- Will identify training needs, coordinate training courses and prepare and deliver training material where appropriate.
- Facilitate functional team meetings.
- Production of monthly management cascade communication, site bulletins and functional performance board metrics.
- Handle enquires from all internal stakeholders on EHS issues.
- Facilitate department & stakeholder meetings.
- Prepare & publish updates on the requirements of Irish/EU legislation and corporate standards.
- Manage the incident/near miss reporting program, track & publish metrics, issue regular communications and promote participation.
- Liaise with external service providers.
- Manage financial administration for the EHS department (purchase orders, invoicing etc.
- Attend sites to ensure Safety Management system is been implemented. Carry out audits on same
- Carry out toll box talks at regular intervals with site based personnel.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned by management.
- Level 7 or Higher in a related qualification
- 2+ Years experience in a related role.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Should be well organised.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good coordinating skills working with personnel, management, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Strong ability to multi task.
Please respond by COB Friday 29th June 2018.
*****Recruitment agencies/ personnel need not respond*****
|Apply using your CV:|