Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
180 Templeogue Rd,
Terenure, Dublin 6W
Tel: +353 (0) 1 910 4044
Company Health and Safety Officer
Entered: 22 July 2018
|Our client, an established general building contractor have a new vacancy for a Health and Safety Advisor to work in Kildare and Dublin.
My client undertakes projects in the education, healthcare, residential, commercial, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors. They have a reputation for the quality of their work and their excellent safety record.
This successful person will have the opportunity to take on a more senior role within 12 months.
· Reporting to Safety Manager and Construction Director.
· Carry out site specific Safety Inductions.
· Managing and updating all safety documentation.
· Complete Safety Inspections & Reports.
· Attend meetings on site and head office as required.
· Degree or Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health.
· Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Health and Safety Advisor with construction companies.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Good IT Skills
· Good attention to detail.
· Organised and able to manage time and prioritise workload.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
|Apply using your CV:|