Junior Quantity Surveyor - Dublin
Our client is one of the top Irish Sub Contracting Firms, working in all sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Data Centres, Conservation and Education.
They are currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor for their well established company based in Dublin.
As a Junior Quantity Surveyor you will
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Liaise and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Demonstrate the ability to apply and comply with statutory legislation and regulations
- Update and maintain contract register highlighting payment conditions
- Provide backup information such as measurements and support to Head Office in clearing payments and accounts
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
- Oversee all contractual issues
- Assist with or prepare monthly applications and internal accounts
- Working closely with Finance & Commercial Department
As a Junior Quantity Surveyor you will have
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
- 2+ years experience in Construction Industry
- IT skills required, ie. Microsoft Office
- A can do approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn
Please send your cv to Aoife at email@example.com call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.