|O'Neill & Brennan
Unit 2, Ballymount Business Park,
Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Tel: +353 (0)14 569 899
Construction Site Foreman (Civil-gas pipeline) - Scotland (1832)
Entered: 26 June 2017
|Salary: Market related
Our client operating in Ireland, UK, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East and has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects to the highest standards of quality for clients in the transport, renewable & energy, utilities, commercial, industrial, waste management & leisure sectors.
They are looking for a competent Construction Site Foreman (Civil-gas pipeline) to coordinate operations and oversee workers and plant onsite. As the point of reference of both workers and engineers, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
• Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
• Monitor attendance of construction crews
• Allocate general and daily responsibilities
• Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
• Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
• Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
• Resolve problems when they arise
• Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
• Proven experience as construction foreman on cross country gas pipelines or utility projects
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and HSE guidelines
• Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
• Full Driving License
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Problem-solving abilities
• Current relevant qualifications (SSSTS or better.)
• Construction experience: 10 years
• Site Supervisor: 1-3 years in cross country works
Required licences or certifications
• SSTSS or better
• Driving License
Please send your CV to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.
|Apply using your CV:|