Job detail view & apply
45 College Street
Tel: 049 4373809
Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 22 July 2018
|Type of work: Commercial /residential/healthcare /education etc .Project sizes 5 to 10m average, both public and private clients
Roles description and responsibilities:
1. The day to day setting out on site ,
2. Assist in delivery of a quality product on site.
3. Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered too.
4. Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues.
5. Engaging with site team to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
6. Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
7. Material quality management.
Years of experience needed: Min 3 years’ experience working with a main contractor, on commercial contracts. A full working knowledge of the equipment and software for setting out. Experience on full suite of auto cad programs including Civil Cad beneficial. Experience in 3d modelling (eg Revitt) an advantage.
Education: a 3rd level engineering qualification.
|Apply using your CV:|