Vacancy Ref. 01426
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit an Electrical Engineer for a position based in London. This is an exciting opportunity working on large scale projects with a leading International M&E contractor on large commercial projects in the area.
- Design and specification of electrical engineering solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Lead pre-construction engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Assist in the continual improvement of the QA system and execute project reviews
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third level diploma / degree in electrical engineering
- 3+ years relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Knowledge & experience of current design guides, codes of practice, ETCI and or BS7671 regulations, building regulations, EN standards and IEC standards, etc
- Experience in Amtech, Dialux, Adobe Pro, Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and MS Office Suite software
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-functional project team
- Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of electrical engineering services & design
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy