Our client is a leading off-site building solutions construction company who design, manufacture and construct modular pods for projects across the UK. They work in the education, residential and hotel sectors, as well as custodial, military and student accommodation, offices and retail outlets.
They are looking to hire a Project Design Engineer to develop the design, and produce detailed information on allocated schemes, to facilitate the efficient and timely enactment of projects through manufacture and completion on the site with ‘Cradle to Grave’ oversight.
About the role:
• Working closely with the client design team to develop the design,
• Supervise any allocated CAD Technicians &supplementary design resource to achieve delivery of all required design information.
• As the project design engineer you will be responsible for developing the enquiry stage design through to a buildable & technically compliant scheme, ensuring submission of information for approvals through the client team.
• Ensuring the design meets the clients required specification and complies fully with all relevant statutory and regulatory legislation.
• Attending relevant design team meetings as required to facilitate the development of the design, and liaise with relevant subcontractors to ensure third party design elements are fully coordinated with the clients design.
• Must have an understanding of BIM within a constriction or manufacturing industry and be able to apply these principles to design output.
• Have a working knowledge of building regulations & other market sector specific regulatory and statutory requirements (e.g Education building bulletins, Healthcare Technical memoranda etc.
• Be capable of managing & prioritising workload to meet deadlines in a flexible &professional manner.
• Coordinate the creation and issue of design information packages for release internally & externally as required.
To be considered for this role please apply for the role or send your C.V direct to Bradley.email@example.com