Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
BIM Coordinator - North Dublin
|Location: Dublin North
Entered: 17 July 2018
|BIM Coordinator - North Dublin
A Medium size contractor of mine is actively seeking a BIM Coordinator to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Our client utilises traditional build, design + build, and project management services and have established themselves as a successful main contractor across all building sectors.
They are committed to the future development and integration of BIM (Building Information Modelling) into the construction industry and have started this process. They have recently recruited staff with significant BIM experience in clash detection and resolution skills and are committed to continuing their integration towards becoming BIM enabled.
* Responsible for clash detections.
* Co-ordinate the BIM team, oversee the continuous Improvement of Company BIM Procedures + Processes along with managing/overseeing the implementation of BIM Level 2 within the company, directing teams in the successful operation and use of BIM
* Administer the agreed Common Data Environment (CDE), implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan and develop the Master Information Delivery Plans (MIDP) and Task Information Delivery Plans (TIDP).
* Maintain regular contact with sub-contractors and Consultants to ensure correct installation procedures are adhered to.
* Produce 3D BIM models from base information to BIM Level 2 standard producing data drops as set out in the BIM Execution Plan.
* Coordination of 3D multidiscipline Architecture, M + E and Structural models, including clash detection, version control and issuing to client.
* Liaise with client and team leads.
* You will be expected to attend design team meetings and travel throughout Ireland and the UK as required, however you will be based in the Dublin office day to day.
* Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
* Degree in Construction/Engineering/Architectural Technology
* Architectural background with strong Revit skills.
* Knowledge of Building Regulations in Ireland and the UK would be an advantage
* Previous experience working for a main contractor is desirable
* Understanding of BIM compliance documentation e.g. PAS 1192, with knowledge of BEP, EIR, COBie
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|