Our client is one of the top Irish Main Contracting Firms working in all sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Data Centres, Conservation and Education.
The company seeking for a Contracts Manager to work in their Dublin based office.
As a Contracts Manager you will
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality on completion
- Ensuring in receipt of and fully aware of all information at Estimating/Surveying handover
- Understand and implement the requirements of the company Commercial Management Procedure
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Ensure effective procurement and supply chain management
- Implementation of effective means of controlling contractual documentation on the project
- Ensuring that the team prepare and maintain programmes and related records
- Management of all contractual related aspects
- Actively participate in site project meetings and ensure that all commercial matters are discussed and problems investigated and resolved
As a Contracts Manager you will have
- Third level qualification
- 10+ years’ experience
- Suitable candidate should have experience in mixed developments
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.