Our client is one of the main building contractors and they are currently seeking a Contracts Manager on permanent basis in Dublin.
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality on completion
- Ensuring in receipt of and fully aware of all information at Estimating/Surveying handover
- Understand and implement the requirements of the company Commercial Management Procedure
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Ensure effective procurement and supply chain management
- Implementation of effective means of controlling contractual documentation on the project
- Ensuring that the team prepare and maintain programmes and related records
- Management of all contractual related aspects
- Actively participate in site project meetings and ensure that all commercial matters are discussed and problems investigated and resolved
- Third level qualification
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.