Job detail view & apply
|Building Staff Solutions,
Merchants Quay, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 7071012
Entered: 22 July 2018
|What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Project Manager. Our client is one Irelands most successful Fit out Contractors with a long history of completing projects on time, within budget and to the highest standards; they currently have vacancies for Project Managers.
* Manage day to day operational duties.
* Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
* Must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
* Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
* Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
* Act as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
* Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
* Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
* Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project.
What you need to have
* Experienced in road and structures construction
* Capability in delivery structures - Bridges/Culverts
* Operational and commercial focus: Client interface; commercial acumen; HSEQT; programme and labour management
* Familiar working under public forms of contracts
* Construction or Engineering-related qualification preferred
* Engaging, collaborative and energetic
* Good communication skills with ability to lead project teams
* Confident and effective problem solver
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
* Salary guide 70k-80k DOE
* Continuous professional development is encouraged and you will fully be supported in your journey towards Charter ship
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 today
|Apply using your CV:|