|Mechanical Construction Manager
Vacancy Ref. 01479
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by their client to recruit for Mechanical Construction Manager for a position that exists in London. This position is based on a large commercial project in the area.
- Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of the organisation.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by the company.
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organising workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Training employees.
- Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com
- Fully qualified, JIB UK-PHMES carded Plumber
- An appropriate Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) card
- Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme (SSTS) or Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) qualification.
- Proven track record in the industry, ideally working at ‘Foreman’ level.
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets.