Package: Accommodation, Travel Allowance/Flights, Pension, Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance Scheme.
As our clients business continues to grow and develop they are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Section Engineer to work on Highways and Civils orientated Rail Projects across Southern England
The Section Engineer shall:
- Undertake the management of Site Engineers.
- Undertake surveying and setting out.
- Check drawings and quantities.
- Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
- Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project as necessary.
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Arrange testing of materials.
- Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used.
- Keep a Site Diary.
- Fully interact with other members of the construction site team (team player).
- Liaise with other function/departmental managers.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where appropriate to areas of your responsibility.
- Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
- Work to the Graham IMS.
- Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Site Agent to facilitate construction of the works.
Demonstrate previous experience in a Section Engineer role
Demonstrate strong communication skills
Experience in Highways, Structures, Railways and/or Structural Repairs.
Health and Safety
Health & Safety Induction Including Management System
Site Safety for Supervisors
First Aid at Work
Underground Services (in-house) as required
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE