|CAD Technician (3 Month Contract)
Vacancy Ref. 01544
The CAD Technician is responsible for delivering high quality drawings. This involves assisting in overall project planning, detailed design development and coordination between all disciplines, managing and adhering to office/client CAD standards.
- Carry out design of a routine nature electrical services installation, e.g. routing, bracketing plant and equipment layouts, electrical circuiting and tagging etc.
- Ensure that CAD standards are adhered to and that drawings produced are of highest quality, all in accordance with. procedures.
- Ensure that the various drawings and print records are kept up to date, as described in the document control section of Q.A. procedures.
- Ensure the various prints of drawings are kept for record purposed as per Q.A. procedures.
- Produce/co-ordinate working drawings for the project.
- Issue drawings as required to the programme, following document controls procedures.
- Attend meetings with clients as requested.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Please contact Ian Murphy on 021 206 6078 or send your cv to email@example.com
- Degree qualification in engineering.
- A level of experience in Autodesk AutoCAD is essential.
- Experience in AutoCAD Revit would be an advantage.
- Capable of working within demanding time frames.
- Ability to interpret working drawings.